Our vision and ethos have led to a clear set of objectives that we aim to complete by 2024.
We aim to lock in continuous improvement through collaboration, innovation, CPD and support.
Raising standards through collaboration:
- Raising standards through collaboration on curriculum planning.
- CPD, support and development for all colleagues, with an effective programme for Early Career Teachers and particular support for less experienced teachers.
- Cloud-based IT systems to facilitate sharing /leu across the Trust and collaborative planning and moderation.
Raising standards through innovation:
- Creating digitally literate pupils and preparing them for life and work in the 21st century.
- Integrating technology to make teaching more engaging and inclusive
- Promoting effective home-learning.
Raising standards through CPD and support:
We have a growing number of Lead Practitioners in key subjects, supporting staff and working across the Trust to raise standards:
- Observing, mentoring and providing support for staff with planning and teaching to complement other school support.
- Modelling excellent teaching for staff across the Trust.
- Where appropriate, supporting school representatives to review individual schools' curricula, schemes of work, lesson planning and delivery.
- Complementing in-school support by providing bespoke training to support school improvement priorities and staff appraisal.